2. College and Hometown and Profession? Texas A & M Whoop! From Alvin, Texas. And I’m a personal assistant.
3. How did you find out about AllSport? After meeting Susie when she dropped in at my first gym and I was moving into the city!
4. Favorite thing about CrossFit? The diversity of it, I get to lift weights and do cardio in one!
5. Favorite WOD/Least Favorite WOD or Movement? Fav WOD: anything with a ladder 3-6-9-12 etc. least favorite WOD: Diane favorite movement: snatch
6. WOD Nemesis, who do you battle or measure yourself against consistently? Susan Bazzle or Abbye McMillan
7. Married how long, kids?, Dating or Single? Single and ready to mingle 😉
8. Cats or Dogs? 2 dogs.. Pit bulls.. Harley and Miley
9. How long have you been at AllSport? Almost 2 years
10. What gains have been most impressive to you, weight loss, strength gain etc? How strong I have become. I love the fact I can back squat my body weight.. Plus some;)
11. If you were stranded on a desert island and could take only one piece of equipment, what would it be? Barbell without a doubt
15. What movement(s) are you best at? Why? OHS or pistols, because of my gymnastic background
16. What movement(s) are you worst at? What are you doing to get better at them? Deadlifts, currently trying to get stronger at them.
17. Beach and Sand or Snow and Skis? Beach and sand
18. Three times a week or Unlimited? Unlimited
19. CrossFit has helped me be a better _____________? You fill in the blank (ex. Dad, Softball Player, Husband, Nurse etc…) person, I’m all over healthier.
WOD:3-6-9-12-15-18-21Power snatch 115/75#Pistols